Smoke Tree RV Park Site Map
Lost? Not sure where to find what you're looking for? Hopefully the following page descriptions will help get you on the right path! Or use our Contact page to reach us and we will be happy to answer any questions you have about our park!
- Home Our Bakersfield, CA RV Park features long, level, full hook-up pull-through RV campsites with 30/50-amp electric, seasonal swimming pool & a modern laundry.
- Facilities You’ll appreciate our Bakersfield, CA RV Park amenities, including immaculate RV Park restrooms, seasonal pool and clean on-site laundry facilities.
- Attractions Our RV park in Bakersfield, CA is a great RV vacation destination no matter what your interests are. Our Bakersfield, CA RV Park is close to everything.
- Photos Our centrally-located RV park in Bakersfield RV Park features long, level, RV sites, full hook-ups, 30/50-amp electric service and paved pads and patios.
- Rates Smoke Tree RV Park is a great home base for RVing in Bakersfield, CA. You’ll appreciate our competitive rates and location central to just about everything.
- Directions Smoke Tree RV Park in Bakersfield, CA is centrally located, convenient to Highway 99 and I-5. Use our Google map & directions to find us easily.
- Park Map We offer long, level, pull-thru campsites for the biggest “Big Rigs” for great RVing in Bakersfield, CA. Come enjoy all there is to do in Southern CA!
- Contact Use Smoke Tree RV Park’s contact form to inquire about RV Park camping in Bakersfield, CA. You’ll love Smoke Tree RV Park’s great locations and rates.